Added Under NEWS | SHOOTER | International
First round of testing to focus on team-based PvP.
Those of you who signed up for the Survarium Alpha test last month will be glad to hear that the test has kicked off and developer Vostok Games is in the process of sending out invites to select applicants.
The Alpha test focuses primarily on the team-based PvP mode, according to Vostok Games. Here’s a rundown of what to and what not to expect:
• The team-based PVP mode. Soon we will shoot a tutorial video to describe the key features of this mode.
• The current game version has only two factions in: Scavengers and Black Market.
• Radar in-game location. (Vostok Radar Station)
• 11 various weapons.
• Three sets of equipment per Scavengers and Black Market.
• Zone-based damage system.
• The draft version of user interface is included. We plan to modify and improve it in future.
WHAT IS NOT PART OF THE CURRENT GAME VERSION?
• The co-operative playthrough and freeplay game modes.
• The current game version has the mechanism of faction tasks accomplishing and reputation development with the factions switched off. All the items of Scavengers and Black Market are available to buy from the very beginning.
• Mechanism of perks is switched off. Passive skills work, but not in full scope.
• Damage of anomalies and artifact search mechanism are switched off.
• In the current game version the close combat mechanism is not yet implemented.
OTHER VERSION LIMITATIONS:
• Experience gaining is increased.
• The mechanism of obtaining experience and money for battles has been simplified. Currently the players should not experience a lack of money and ammo.
• The match-making system does not take into account the effectiveness of player’s actions. This was done intentionally to increase the speed of match-making under low number of players.
• The .exe file does not contain digital signature. The Operating System will warn users about it.
You can learn more and sign up for Alpha over at the official Survarium website.
Play for Free http://warthunder.com/ from http://warthunder.com/en/game/about/ “War Thunder is a next generation MMO combat game dedicated to World War II mi…
Video Rating: 0 / 5