Added Under ACTION, SHOOTER | International | Live: December 4, 2012
GameTags: dark vale games, indie, lobby-based, fantasy, first-person shooter
Info: Forge is a multiplayer online action game developed by Dark Vale Games. Set in a gritty fantasy universe, Forge offers competitive class-based PvP action and brings together FPS style aiming and the best of MMO Arena Style PvP combat.
• MMO meets FPS: Combat takes place in MMO PvP Arena Style battlegrounds using FPS mechanics and aiming to create a deep, visceral, team oriented experience.
• Skills pay the bills: Winners are determined by skill, not character level. No more waiting for your friends to level up so you can play together! Forge evens the odds between new players and max level veterans. Leveling up gives players new attack variants, but it does not provide power increases like other RPGs.
• Free to Slay: Forge is free with no “pay to win.” The currency, Ore, is only used to buy cosmetic upgrades, so players get full access to the meaty combat for free. Invite your friends to join in the battle!
• Class based combat: Storm the battlefield as the Assassin, Pathfinder, Pyromancer, Shaman, Warden, Tinker or Ravager. Each plays a crucial role on the team, so choose wisely!
• Character customization: Spend your hard earned Ore in the Forge store to customize your favorite characters with spectacular armor!
• Deep Steam integration: Achievements, Stats, Skill Based Matchmaking, Steam Server Browser, Valve Anti-Cheat, VoIP and the Steam Overlay.
• Ever expanding: While Forge has the accessibility and low time requirements of a first person shooter, it will also receive new content on a regular basis like most MMOs.
Status: Live [ December 4, 2012 ]
Subgenre: PvP Battleground, FPS
Estimated Download: n/a
[[Visit blog to check out this spoiler]]