I’ve played several of different mmo games. As much as I seen the game play of Everquest next. I am curious on how their economy system will be conducted. I did like the economy system better in Everquest 1 instead of 2. I thought 2 was a little bit more complex. I am not just talking about coinage or money. But the value of the money. I’ve also played Entropia Universe. Which the game is really descent in its economy because just about everything is marketable and sellable to all players through each other players. I am just curious and open for suggestions on what you guys think on how the economy should be in the game?
World Of Warcraft
- WoW the 8th anniversary, Pilgrim’s bounty, Ion, Hazzikostas interview, BWC recaps
- Burning Treant form, BG queues and addons, blue patch 5.1 hotfixes, posts, TCG art
- Paragon and method defeat Sha anxiety, patch 5.1 music, blue tweets, DLC-comic
- Upcoming Reputation Changes
- World’s first Pandaria Raider, dev interviews, patch 5.1 hotfixes, blue make comic