Early access for Mechanist Games’ steampunk MMO starts May 10th; open beta coming soon.
Mechanist Games has announced that City of Steam will enter an early access beta on May 10th, with the open beta following soon after.
Here are some of the beta details, from the official announcement:
• Relax Collaborators, you will have your guaranteed spot, and a head start.
• This will be a continuous full-time Beta, except for some inevitable maintenance and patching down-time.
• This is a ramp-up to the Open Beta. Depending on issues and feedback, this could end pretty quickly after May 10th. (Though not within a week, you silly goose!)
• A character wipe is not planned; if there is something REALLY problematic that pops up we might have to, but we will try to avoid this at all costs.
• We’re going to start off with 3 classes (Gunner, Arcanist, Warden) and 4 races (Heartlanders, Stoigmari, Avens and Ostenians) and build up to the 4th class (Channeler) and the 7 other races throughout the early access Beta.
You can find out more and sign up for the beta over at the official City of Steam website.
Jens and Jesse detail Quantum powers, the next powerset coming to DCUO in Origin Crisis! Register and play DCUO for free at www.dcuniverseonline.com!
Video Rating: 4 / 5