The open beta includes a number of changes over closed beta, most notably a new and improved Siege Mode, new gameplay items called “countermeasures”, a new starting mech and a new training mode. Check out the open beta patch notes for the full list of changes.
Free To Play
World Of Warcraft
- WoW the 8th anniversary, Pilgrim’s bounty, Ion, Hazzikostas interview, BWC recaps
- Burning Treant form, BG queues and addons, blue patch 5.1 hotfixes, posts, TCG art
- Paragon and method defeat Sha anxiety, patch 5.1 music, blue tweets, DLC-comic
- Upcoming Reputation Changes
- World’s first Pandaria Raider, dev interviews, patch 5.1 hotfixes, blue make comic