Bandai Namco’s online fighter will enter beta testing next week.
Bandai Namco Games announced that Rise of Incarnates, its free-to-play online fighting game, will go into closed beta on August 8, 2014.
The beta test will run for ten days from August 8-18. It will feature five playable characters, Mephistopheles, Lilith, Grim Reaper, Ares and Brynhildr; and two maps, New York and Paris.
The development team will also be adding a number of new features and improvements based on alpha feedback. They include:
• Tag a friend to battle with over multiple matches
• Addition of Awakening system
• Introduction of new character, Brynhildr (8/13)
• Introduction of new stage, Paris (8/13)
• Additional releases of customization items (throughout the Beta)
• Input improvements that increase control responsiveness
• Improved UI
• New, re-flowed tutorials
• More screen resolution options
• Vast array of customization items for characters
Announced back in April, Rise of Incarnates is a 2v2 online brawler developed by the team behind Tekken and SoulCalibur. The game is slated to launch later this year for PC through Steam. To learn more about the game, head over to http://www.RiseOfIncarnates.com
SUSCRIBETE IT´S FREE http://goo.gl/tyLs4c — Descargalo : https://www.brick-force.com/es/game/download sigueme en mis redes sociales 😀 Twitter : twitter.com/riserbeck Facebook : https://www…
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Incoming search terms: