Behaviour Interactive is working on a Warhammer 40k MMO for next-gen consoles and PC.
Behaviour Interactive and Games Workshop have announced a new Warhammer 40K MMORPG called Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade, not to be confused with THQ’s now canceled Warhammer 40K MMO Dark Millennium.
“I am thrilled to announce what will finally be the first MMORPG based on the Warhammer 40,000 license,” said Miguel Caron, Head of Studio, Online at Behaviour Interactive. “Eternal Crusade’s team are all MMO development veterans and with the support of Behaviour’s 20+ years of experience this is going to be the online Warhammer 40,000 universe game that fans have been dreaming of for years!”
The game is being developed by Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive, which previously worked on various other licensed properties, such as Transformers, Voltron, Lord of the Rings, The Sims, Iron Man and even Halo. Incidentally, the company is also working with Cloud Imperium on Star Citizen.
Here’s a list of game features from Behaviour’s press release:
• Participate in a persistent online war to conquer the planet, its fate completely in the hands of the players;
• Become a warrior from one of four initial factions, each unique and opposed to one another: Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Orks and Eldar.
• Participate in truly massive conflicts that simultaneously bring thousands of players to bear over territories and other strategic resources.
• Get behind the controls of Space Marine Rhinos, Predators, Ork Battlewagons and other iconic vehicles of the 41st millennium;
• Hack through genuinely challenging procedural content alongside your battle-brothers and never have the same experience twice;
• Earn the right to customize your builds in a deep progression system drawing on the rich Warhammer 40,000 universe.
• Found a Battle Squad with friends and prepare for conflict from your customized shared space in orbit – then drop down to the planet together and seek out glory!
The game is expected to launch in late 2015 for next-gen consoles and PC. To find out more, head to the official website.
TEKKEN REVOLUTION: “Free-To-Play – Gratis Para Todos” (Analisis Completo) E3M13 CANAL PRINCIPAL: http://www.youtube.com/ElPlayVakero *Descargate mi AplicaciÃ³n (Mozilla/Chrome): http://myapp.wips…
Video Rating: 4 / 5