Once again in the World vs. World Arena, Guild Wars 2 has made it where only the zergs can benefit from the new changes. Yes it creates new points to hold. However, with servers who barely can field enough to take a tower this just makes the losing more insulting. With their stellar matching system of small servers vs. large servers makes enjoyment nil at best. Incorporate the pve crafting for Ascended weapons also makes the game another gear grind and truly has nothing to do with Guilds vs Guilds. The game is becoming more and more lack luster as they cater to impending doom of zergs vs zergs promotion. Good thing they don’t have a monthly subscription because the quality of product would be much higher in demand.
Guild Wars 2
World Of Warcraft
- World’s first Pandaria Raider, dev interviews, patch 5.1 hotfixes, blue make comic
- New war chief revealed, Garrosh defeat cutscene, patch 5.4 hotfixes
- Garrosh D3 expansion, virtual ticket realms, hotfixes, Shaohao connected Rep
- Paragons of the Klaxxi, 5.4 Dev Interviews, Blue Posts, Celestial Tournament, Fan Art
- Improved Scenario Rewards, Nov 28 Hotfixes, CRZ Brawler’s Guild, Blue Posts, Fan Art