Meet Patrick Thomas
Meet Patrick Thomas, Cloud Imperium’s newest artist and the man responsible for finishing the Drake Interplanetary Cutlass now available in your Hangars! Patrick is an industry veteran with a number of famous titles to his credit, and we’re glad he’s now lending his expertise to Star Citizen. Tune in to Wingman’s Hangar on Friday for a full video interview!
How did you get started in the game industry?
I started in Austin working for for Qcclaim. Which i dropped out of college for. Good decision so far.
What projects have you worked on?
Games I worked on
- Halo Wars (2009), Microsoft Game Studios
- Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- DOOM³: Resurrection of Evil (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- DOOM³ (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- World of Warcraft (2004), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (2003), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (2001), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Dominion: Storm Over Gift 3 (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- StarCraft: Brood War (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Batman Forever: The Arcade Game (1996), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- NFL Quarterback Club 96 (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Aero the Acro-Bat 2 (1994), Sun Corporation of America
- NFL Quarterback Club (1994), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
Nada for CR, but he is one of the reason I got into games. (Origin)
What are you doing for Cloud Imperium?
I am very fortunate to be a part of the ship building team. WAhoo!
What are you most excited to see in Star Citizen/Squadron 42?
Character development and story telling.
What are you playing right now?
Eve Online, World of Tanks, anything with LEGO in the title, Battlefield 3 and Halo and Call of Duty with my boys.