For centuries, many of the galaxy’s largest and most powerful warships have been built by Kuat Drive Yards: a massive corporate complex of manufacturing plants and docks that form a ring around the planet Kuat. As a key part of the Republic war machine, Kuat Drive Yards has been one of the Empire’s primary targets for some time. Thanks to the strategies of the shrewd and ambitious Admiral Ranken, the time for an Imperial attack has finally come. However, Fleet Admiral Bey’wan Aygo, the Bothan leader of the Republic’s forces on Kuat, refuses to surrender such a critical war asset.
- Star Wars The Old Republic: Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!
- Star Wars The Old Republic: Send us your best “My Starfighter” screenshots!
- Star Wars The Old Republic: The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Atlanta, GA!
- Star Wars The Old Republic: Producer’s Road Map 2014
- Star Wars The Old Republic: Welcome to Game Update 2.6 Blog
World Of Warcraft
- WoW the 8th anniversary, Pilgrim’s bounty, Ion, Hazzikostas interview, BWC recaps
- Burning Treant form, BG queues and addons, blue patch 5.1 hotfixes, posts, TCG art
- Paragon and method defeat Sha anxiety, patch 5.1 music, blue tweets, DLC-comic
- Upcoming Reputation Changes
- World’s first Pandaria Raider, dev interviews, patch 5.1 hotfixes, blue make comic