Playwith Interactive’s fantasy MMO will be open to everyone next Thursday.
Eclipse War Online, the new fantasy MMORPG from Playwith Interactive, will enter open beta testing on April 24, the publisher has announced.
The open beta will launch with the following updates:
• PLAY 2 WIN update: The focus of EWO as a free to play game will be PLAY to win. ALL items can now be earned through in-game methods one way or another! More info will be available on our official website soon!
• Successfully Evolving a transformation now has increased visual effects and will notify the whole server.
• Number of incorrect 2nd password attempts will display.
• PvP Notifications Added: Player kills displayed (A killed B), Tower destroy displayed, Minion Spawn displayed
• Improved texture work for certain transformations
• Warrior animation reworked entirely
• New Novice (low-level) PvP Mode Added